MICROSOFT WIRELESS NOTEBOOK OPTICAL MOUSE 6000
. LG WIRELESS SURROUND SOUND SYSTEM. PCI CARD WIRELESS G
Microsoft Wireless Notebook Optical Mouse 6000
- An optical mouse uses a light-emitting diode and photodiodes to detect movement relative to the underlying surface, unlike wheeled mice which use a set of one rolling ball and two chopper wheels for motion detection.
- Optical mice work in the same manner as traditional mice, the difference being that an optical mouse has an infrared sensor in place of the traditional mouse ball.
- A mouse that uses an LED and optical sensor to detect movement and send signals to the computer.
- (microsofts) circuits hardwired with info, programs, whatever. You plug them into your brain, you know stuff. Tech. Not Bill Gates.
- Microsoft Corporation is a public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions.
- (Microsoftian) Of or relating to Microsoft Inc., or its products
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- A small book with blank or ruled pages for writing notes in
- A portable computer that is smaller than a laptop
- A notebook (also notepad, writing pad, drawing pad, legal pad, etc.) is a book, made of paper or a computer based program, of which various uses can be made, including writing, drawing, and scrapbooking.
- a book with blank pages for recording notes or memoranda
- a small compact portable computer
- 6000 (six thousand) is the natural number following 5999 and preceding 6001.
6000 sits behind City Hall on 103 A Ave for media preview purposes. To get to City Hall, the bus went on APU from 101 St.
GWR 'KING' 4-6-0 No.6000 'KING GEORGE V' at Old Oak Common (GWR 150 Open Day) on September 15th 1985.
Similar posts: wireless dsl cable gateway belkin usb wireless network adapter ubuntu scan wireless networks conceptronic wireless 54mbps usb adapter finger mouse wireless g wireless usb adapter wireless switch on laptop not working
- (月) 10:55:16|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/07/24(月) 15:50:17 |
- [ Edit ]